Food Allergies & Sensitivities in the New Millennium™
2-Hour Seminar: Part of the Neuroendocrine Immunology Seminar Series
Dr. Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
There has been a more significant increase in both food allergies and food sensitivities in this generation than in any previous generation. Peanut allergies, for example, are so rampant today that many public schools have completely banned peanuts and tree nuts on campus. The question that has to be asked is why? What significant changes have occurred that led to such a diverse explosion of food intolerances? More importantly, how do we identify these food reactions and address them clinically?
- The mechanisms involved in different types of adverse food reactions such as food allergies, food intolerances, food sensitivities, and immune-mediated, non-immune–mediated, and toxin-based reactions
- The connection between oral tolerances and both food proteins and food-induced pathologies
- How to develop clinical strategies to support dietary immune tolerance
- The relationship between mucosal inflammation and food intolerances
- The role of key nutrients in anergy and mucosal health
- Clinical jewels and insights
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
By being a participant in this seminar, your voice, image, or likeness may be videotaped, audiotaped, photographed, and/or recorded by us. You hereby grant permission to us to capture and reproduce your voice, image, and/or likeness, and to edit, use, and/or distribute it as part of this seminar recording without limitation. Further, you irrevocably convey and assign to us all right, title, and interest, including copyright and moral rights, you or your heirs and assigns may have to all these items.
Already an Apex Energetics Customer?
To register for a convenient in-office simulcast or telecast, contact your Apex Energetics Representative or call (800) 736-4381, option 2
New to Apex Energetics?
Contact Casey Bautista, MS, RD
Fill in the form below to learn more about Apex Energetics and our in-office, simulcast/telecast seminars.