Blood Sugar Dynamics™: Insulin | AMPK | Fluctuations
FREE to existing Apex Energetics customers.
Seminar Author | Dr. Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
The interaction between glucose, insulin, and the associated signaling pathways is a dynamic that is more multi-faceted than we originally thought. The practitioners who gain a true understanding of the processes and pathways at work will have an advantage.
In this fresh look at a difficult and growing problem, Dr. Datis Kharrazian will guide you through detailed underlying mechanisms and “connect the dots” as only he can. By gaining a thorough understanding of the dynamics at play, you can learn to unravel the web of elevated glucose and insulin resistance. Dr. Kharrazian will not only enlighten you with his in-depth knowledge of mechanisms, but he will review the latest research, and help you understand the clinical approaches that can support your patients’ good health and vitality.
- How understanding underlying mechanisms, beyond insulin signaling, will add value to your clinical approach
- How elevated glucose influences hormonal and inflammatory signaling
- Key adipose signaling targets that strongly influence insulin resistance and symptomology
- How to recognize the insulin-inflammatory cascade
- How to use laboratory testing and symptomology to identify glucose/insulin patterns
- In-depth research on the role of ketosis in glucose/insulin dysregulation and related risk factors
- Stepwise clinical approaches, from least aggressive to most aggressive, using three key areas of focus
- Clinical jewels and insights
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
Already an Apex Energetics Customer?
To register for a convenient in-office simulcast or telecast, contact your Apex Energetics Representative or call (800) 736-4381, option 2
New to Apex Energetics?
Contact Casey Bautista, MS, RD
Fill in the form below to learn more about Apex Energetics and our in-office, simulcast/telecast seminars.