Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Mastering Brain Chemistry
Dr. Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
This landmark 3-day seminar is designed to review the key concepts of brain chemistry and to help clinicians recognize patterns of imbalances and improve overall clinical competency in neurochemical assessment. You will also learn how to identify cases that may need to be referred for further consult or evaluation. A review of brain neurochemistry and neurodegenerative disorders will be followed by clinical insights and jewels.
- Critical evaluation of neurotransmitter testing
- A review of neurodegenerative mechanisms related to alpha-synuclein, beta-amyloid, tau proteins, etc
- The association between mitochondrial uncoupling and neurodegenerative disorders
- Nitric oxide isomer expression and its role in neuroprotection and neurodegeneration
- The blood glucose connection to the brain and its degeneration
- The brain-gut axis and the brain-immune axis
- The role of dietary peptides and gluten sensitivity in neurological disorders
- Clinical jewels and insights
New to Apex Energetics?
Contact Casey Bautista, MS, RD
Fill the form to learn more about Apex Energetics and our in-office and online education presentations.
Already an Apex Energetics Customer?
To register for a convenient in-office or online education presentation, contact your Apex Energetics Representative or call (800) 736-4381, option 2
18 CE Units
May be available for DCs, NDs, LAcs
Questions about Continuing Education credits please fill in the form or call (800) 736-4381 x6184
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
By being a participant in this seminar, your voice, image, or likeness may be videotaped, audiotaped, photographed, and/or recorded by us. You hereby grant permission to us to capture and reproduce your voice, image, and/or likeness, and to edit, use, and/or distribute it as part of this seminar recording without limitation. Further, you irrevocably convey and assign to us all right, title, and interest, including copyright and moral rights, you or your heirs and assigns may have to all these items.