Mastering Brain Chemistry™
Weekend Seminar: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Dr. Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
This landmark 3-day seminar is designed to review the key concepts of brain chemistry, recognize patterns of imbalances, recognize cases that may need to be referred for further consult or evaluation, and improve overall clinical competency in neurochemical assessment.
A review of brain neurochemistry and neurodegenerative disorders will be followed by clinical insights and jewels.
- Critical evaluation of neurotransmitter testing
- A review of neurodegenerative mechanisms related to alpha-synuclein, beta-amyloid, tau proteins, etc
- The association between mitochondrial uncoupling and neurodegenerative disorders
- Nitric oxide isomer expression and its role in neuroprotection and neurodegeneration
- The blood glucose connection to the brain and its degeneration
- The brain-gut axis and the brain-immune axis
- The role of dietary peptides and gluten sensitivity in neurological disorders
- Clinical jewels and insights
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
18 CE Units May Be Available for DCs, NDs, LAcs—Please Inquire!
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
By being a participant in this seminar, your voice, image, or likeness may be videotaped, audiotaped, photographed, and/or recorded by us. You hereby grant permission to us to capture and reproduce your voice, image, and/or likeness, and to edit, use, and/or distribute it as part of this seminar recording without limitation. Further, you irrevocably convey and assign to us all right, title, and interest, including copyright and moral rights, you or your heirs and assigns may have to all these items.