Saturday and Sunday
Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry
Dr. Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry is a comprehensive 2-day course is designed to review the primary concepts of human physiology, laboratory biomarkers, and blood chemistry patterns. This course is designed to equip the attendee with the necessary foundation and focus to start in Science-Guided Wellness™. This seminar is part of a 5-day comprehensive course designed to enhance any healthcare professional’s knowledge base, and it can be the foundation for expanding your practice into functional medicine.
- Introduction to blood chemistry concepts and principles
- Single test vs patterns
- How to evaluate a complete blood count, chemistry-24, thyroid panel, and lipid profile
- When to order special tests and studies, and when to refer out
- Special focus on blood glucose; red blood cells; and the cardiovascular, immune, thyroid, renal, and hepatic systems
- Clinical jewels and insights
Upcoming Apex Seminars
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
By being a participant in this seminar, your voice, image, or likeness may be videotaped, audiotaped, photographed, and/or recorded by us. You hereby grant permission to us to capture and reproduce your voice, image, and/or likeness, and to edit, use, and/or distribute it as part of this seminar recording without limitation. Further, you irrevocably convey and assign to us all right, title, and interest, including copyright and moral rights, you or your heirs and assigns may have to all these items.