Apex Energetics, Inc, doing business as Apex Seminars (“Company,” “we” or “us”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.apexseminars.com.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Types of Personal Information Collected: In the course of doing business with us, we collect certain personal information (information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you) including: name, contact information (physical address, mailing address, email address, and telephone number), credit and debit card information, account name, unique personal identifier, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. We also collect commercial information, such as products or services purchased, obtained, or considered. We also maintain records and copies of correspondence and call recordings.
How We Collect Such Information: Personal information may be collected from you in a variety of ways. Some examples of when personal information is collected include the following:
- Create an account or request information or material from us;
- Register for an event or order anything from us;
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including as required by law;
- Post content on the Site or “follow”, “like” or otherwise connect with us, for example, on social media; or
- Otherwise transmit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to do business with you and as required by applicable law.
2. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
Examples of Other Information Collected: In order to provide you with the best experience possible, we receive and store certain types of information when you interact with this Site or its on-line advertising. Our purpose is to allow the Site to work correctly, to evaluate use of the Site, and to support Site analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- Technical Information: We may collect technical information regarding visits to the Site, like the path you take through our Site, as well as your Internet protocol address, device operating system, browser type, and the address of a referring website (if any).
- Web Beacons: We may also use web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an e-mail was opened, or if ad banners on our Site were effective.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and the fulfillment of your orders.
3. LIMITED DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not share or sell personal information to third parties in exchange for monetary or valuable consideration. However, we may use your personal information or other collected information in the following ways:
- Communicating With You: Personal information is used to respond to your inquiries and requests and provide customer service; to provide timely communications about your order and/or account, as well as our products, events, services, and promotions. We may need to work with third parties in order to do so and will share information with them as necessary.
- Partner Products/Services: We sometimes work with trusted business partners, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties to support our business and help provide our products and services. We will use personal information only as necessary for the other party to do so.
- Considering or responding to interest in working with us.
- Evaluating and improving our products and services.
- Analyzing customer use of our site.
- Merger or Sale: We may transfer any or all collected information to a third party in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of the Company’s assets, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, in which personal information held by the Company about users of this Site or customer information are among the assets being transferred.
- With Your Consent. Your personal information may be collected and used (a) in any other way that we may describe when you provide the information, and (b) for any other purpose with your consent.
a. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
5. UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MARKETING EMAILS
Although we try to keep you informed of the latest information regarding our products and services, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mail communications from us, you may opt out via the unsubscribe link in the email or call (800)736-4381. Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving promotional e-mail communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, and service or reminder notices. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, registration or attendance issues, or refunds.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
Postal Address: Apex Seminars, 16592 Hale Ave., Irvine, CA 92606
1. CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
If you live in California, you have certain rights under state law with respect to any personal information we collect about you, including:
- The right to ask us to provide you with the personal information we have collected about your during the past 12 months (up to two times in that 12-month period)
- The right to learn about the kinds of third parties with whom we may have shared personal information
- The right to have certain information about you deleted or corrected
- The right to not be discriminated against or based on your exercise of your California consumer privacy rights
If you or your agent make a request of us to access or delete your information, we will need to verify your identity to safeguard your personal information.
Please be advised that we may be unable to delete certain personal information if it is necessary for us to provide a good or service as requested by you, to use for internal purposes consistent with the context in which the information was provided, or to comply with applicable laws.
If you would like to review or make requests related to your personal information as it exists in our records, please submit a request by either: calling Customer Service at 800-736-4381 or emailing us at email@example.com. Once we verify your identity, we will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at our discretion and at any time. (Last updated January 1, 2023)
1 California consumers also have the right to opt-out of having their information sold, but, as described in the privacy notice above, Apex Energetics, Inc. does not sell or share your information to third parties for valuable consideration, so this is not applicable.