Food Sensitivity: The Hormone Connection™
How Hormones Impact Food Sensitivity
2-Hour Seminar: Part of the Neuroendocrine Immunology Seminar Series
Dr. Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
Hormones can have a dramatic impact on our immunological tolerance to food proteins. This new 2-hour seminar, developed by Dr. Datis Kharrazian, will cover valuable perspectives to address the epidemic of food sensitivities. A review of the literature and the latest theories and concepts on how tolerance for food proteins can include a complex interplay involving the endocrine system and intestinal immune reactivity will be discussed.
- Immunological principles of tolerance to dietary proteins
- How thyroid hormones impact food sensitivity
- How adrenal hormones impact food sensitivity
- How insulin surges impact food sensitivity
- The role of reproductive hormones, such as estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, on food sensitivity
- How to transition patients beyond restricted dietary plans and support expanded food tolerance with a focus on food and microbiome diversity
- Clinical jewels and insights
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
By being a participant in this seminar, your voice, image, or likeness may be videotaped, audiotaped, photographed, and/or recorded by us. You hereby grant permission to us to capture and reproduce your voice, image, and/or likeness, and to edit, use, and/or distribute it as part of this seminar recording without limitation. Further, you irrevocably convey and assign to us all right, title, and interest, including copyright and moral rights, you or your heirs and assigns may have to all these items.
Already an Apex Energetics Customer?
To register for a convenient in-office simulcast or telecast, contact your Apex Energetics Representative or call (800) 736-4381, option 2
New to Apex Energetics?
Contact Casey Bautista, MS, RD
Fill in the form below to learn more about Apex Energetics and our in-office, simulcast/telecast seminars.