Within the gastrointestinal tract is a complex immune system that is typically oversimplified and not well understood by many healthcare providers.
In this new cutting-edge seminar, Dr. Datis Kharrazian will present a detailed perspective of how mucosal immune function impacts brain function and mood, weight loss and metabolism, heart disease, and endocrine function, and will include a comprehensive review of the latest literature. A detailed understanding of the secretory IgA (SIgA) immunity and how to measure dysfunction in mucosal immune reactions using specific laboratory tests will be presented. Nutritional, dietary, and lifestyle strategies to support mucosal health in a clinical setting will be discussed.
- How the mucosal immune system develops from birth to childhood and throughout the lifespan
- How mucosal immune function impacts metabolism and obesity in the field of immunometabolics
- Recent research on how mucosal immunity impacts atherosclerosis and heart disease
- The glutathione connection to mucosal function, intestinal microbiome, and inflammatory reactions
- How the mucosal immune system communicates with the brain through various cytokines and peptides and impacts memory, mood, and degenerative changes in the brain
- How to evaluate mechanisms of the mucosal immune system
- Clinical strategies to support mucosal immune health with diet, nutrition, and lifestyle
- Clinical jewels and insights
Personal recording of this seminar is not permitted.
All information, data, and material contained, presented, or provided in this seminar is for general information purposes only and is solely the opinion of the author and presenter.
By being a participant in this seminar, your voice, image, or likeness may be videotaped, audiotaped, photographed, and/or recorded by us. You hereby grant permission to us to capture and reproduce your voice, image, and/or likeness, and to edit, use, and/or distribute it as part of this seminar recording without limitation. Further, you irrevocably convey and assign to us all right, title, and interest, including copyright and moral rights, you or your heirs and assigns may have to all these items.
New to Apex Energetics?
Contact Casey Bautista, MS, RD
Fill the form to learn more about Apex Energetics and our in-office/online seminars.
2-Hour Online / In-Office Presentation
If you attended our Lunch & Learn presentation and would like to take a deeper dive into this cutting-edge science in the full, 2-hour online/in-office presentation, fill the form.
We are teaming up with Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN and other Functional Medicine experts to bring you exciting new research, clinical jewels, and formula
considerations via FM Spotlight.
Now it’s easy to be “in the know” with FM Spotlight. Each issue will have a research, clinical, or results theme that will be directly applicable to your practice and your patients’ health.
Keep up with the latest news in FM Spotlight. Subscribe here.