Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN.
Blood Sugar Dynamics™
Insulin | AMPK | Fluctuations
The interaction between glucose, insulin, and the associated signaling pathways is a dynamic that is more multi-faceted than we originally thought. The practitioners who gain a true understanding of the processes and pathways at work will have an advantage. In this fresh look at a difficult and growing problem, Dr. Datis Kharrazian will guide you through detailed underlying mechanisms and “connect the dots” as only he can. By gaining a thorough understanding of the dynamics at play, you can learn to unravel the web of elevated glucose and insulin resistance. Dr. Kharrazian will not only enlighten you with his in-depth knowledge of mechanisms, but he will review the latest research, and help you understand the clinical approaches that can support your patients’ good health and vitality.
- How understanding underlying mechanisms, beyond insulin signaling, will add value to your clinical approach
- How elevated glucose influences hormonal and inflammatory signaling
- Key adipose signaling targets that strongly influence insulin resistance and symptomology
- How to recognize the insulin-inflammatory cascade
- How to use laboratory testing and symptomology to identify glucose/insulin patterns
- In-depth research on the role of ketosis in glucose/insulin dysregulation and related risk factors
- Stepwise clinical approaches, from least aggressive to most aggressive, using three key areas of focus
- Clinical jewels and insights
This 4-week/4-session program will cover critical brain-health topics as they relate to your work day and your clinical practice. These topics include acetylcholine and catecholamine activity, the influence of blood sugar fluctuations on brain function, and gut-brain pathways. During the course of the program, you will be led through meaningful strategies that will place you on the path to better brain performance and brain longevity. What’s more, you will learn how to do these same things for your patients through your personal experience in the program.
Neuroinflammation: From Science to Clinical Success
Neuroinflammation is often an underlying factor in traumatic brain injury recovery and diseases affecting brain health. Clinicians must know how to recognize neuroinflammation and understand the mechanisms at work in order to optimize therapies, because without addressing neuroinflammation, clinical outcomes will be hindered.
Through this presentation on key concepts in neuroinflammation, Dr. Datis Kharrazian will teach you how states of neuroinflammation develop, how they impair brain function, and nutritional steps you can take to help turn the tide.
- Red flags of neuroinflammation
- The neuroinflammatory cascade affecting neurons
- Understanding microglial activation
- The neuroinflammation symptom scale
- Why secondary insults are so destructive
- Nutraceutical approaches
- Clinical jewels and insights
Request your free streaming seminar.
Please fill in the form to receive more information about your free streaming seminar.
New to Apex Energetics?
Contact Casey Bautista, MS, RD
Fill the form to learn more about Apex Energetics and our in-office and online education presentations.
Already an Apex Energetics Customer?
To register for a convenient in-office or online education presentation, contact your Apex Energetics Representative or call (800) 736-4381, option 2